#ChickenSad?

August 15, 2014



I was out traveling when the #ChickenSad debacle happened so it wasn't really a big deal for me. And working in the IT industry, I understood that something like a messed up system implementation could cause something as chaotic like ChickenJoys missing from your favorite Jollibee outlets, making this giant corporation bleed millions every day. 

Anyway, I won't go further into the details since I didn't actually bother reading the viral write-ups online. I just wanna say Jollibee Petron-Diego Silang, the one along C5, already sells ChickenJoy. What they don't have, however, are Champ burgers, the Ultimate Burger Steak, shanghai rolls, and apparently cups too.

Overhead 
Manager: (to sosyal na lola) we order the chicken abroad...

P.S. I don't know why but there were many model-looking girls and guys in this Jollibee branch today. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments